Wednesday, June 30, 2010

so long, farewell

Well here we are.....at the airport in Seattle. I guess it's time time say goodbye to Seattle and all the great things that started here. We had an incredible vacation! I can't wait to come back and experience ALASKA again! It's such a neat place. Our flight boards in about 10 minutes. We have a connecting flight in Phoenix and we will be back in Dallas around 4:30 this afternoon. I have about a week or so until I pick up and go on another vacation for a week and a half. Mom only has a few days before she leaves again for vacation for a few days. Life is short, so experience all you can while you can. Thanks for following us and our adventures. Be on the lookout for pictures from the trip that will hopefully be added to our photo album and probably on facebook too. ALright I'm out.....I hope you enjoyed our journey as we EXPERIENCED ALASKA!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment