Sunday, June 5, 2011

Packing...Uggh!

As I begin getting ready for my trip, I guess I need to pack.  I have been trying to put it off as long as possible.  Most of the time, I try to plan out my outfits so I don't overpack.  Since I am going to be gone for almost 3 weeks, that is proving itself quit difficult to do.  So now I'm working with two different sets of clothes....clothes that I am wearing on the tour portion of my trip and the cruise portion AND clothes I am wearing only on my cruise.  On the tour I will not need to dress up for dinner and wear formal attire at all.  I will mostly be wearing confortable clothes that consist of jeans, tshirts, and sweats for our long bus rides.  We will be on land for 12 days without any sort of laundry service so I am certainly going to have to wear things more than once, but that shouldn't be a problem.  Once we get on the ship, we will have laundry service for free so we can have our clothes washed at that point.  Hopefully I get the packing bug between now and tomorrow evening so I can quickly pack and be ready to go.  I'm exciting about the actual trip, just dreading this part. 

No comments:

Post a Comment