Saturday, November 12, 2011

day 12: food

Yes I'm going to go ahead and say I'm thankful for food. I'm not just thankful for food in general. I'm thankful for my favorites....those being donuts, chick fil a, cookies, cake, brownies, strawberries, and basically anything delicious. Because I'm a foodie at heart I have a great appreciation for food of all kinds whether it is fast food, regular food prepared at home, fancy food from a fancy restaurant, baked yumminess, or cruise ship food.....I love it all. I'm thankful that I have the money to buy the food that I like and enjoy rather than settling for the very inexpensive ramen noodles. I'm thankful also that I'm adventurous enough to try a wide variety of interesting edible creations when I encounter them throughout my day to day adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment