Thursday, December 1, 2011

Where Next???

Now that I'm back, I've already got the travel bug again.  I'm ready to start planning another trip.  I love when I get discount fares in my email inbox.  It makes me want to book something and then start planning.  It seems that the cheaper fared places right now are Chicago and Seattle.  I've never been to Chicago except going through their airport.  Of course I've been to Seattle but it's one of my favorite places and I'd love to go back, not only for the scenery but for some Top Pot too :)  Anyways, I guess I better start thinking and deciding.  Maybe Santa will put a plane ticket in my stocking this year....you never know!

Go ahead and tell me where you think I should go.  Have you been somewhere neat that I should go see?  What's your favorite destination???

No comments:

Post a Comment