Saturday, April 9, 2011

59 days and counting

I've already started counting down the days until we leave for Alaska. I'm so excited about seeing more of Alaska besides the coast. We will be spending lots of time traveling from place to place but it will be worth it to see all of the different parts of Alaska. In the next week or two I will try to get our itinerary up of the places we will be. We start out in Vancouver and end up there too. This includes 12 days of a land tour and then 7 days cruising. Then we are spending once extra day in Seattle. After we dock in Vancouver at the end of our trip, we are taking a bus (with HAL) down to Seattle. I'll be updating along the way as I get ready for my trip, gathering things that I need, researching the places we are going and then packing up right before we leave. I CAN'T WAIT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment