Monday, June 27, 2011

Cruise is over and on to Seattle

Our cruise ended yesterday morning.  We took a transfer to Seattle from Vancouver.  It was NOT FUN!  Read Mom's blog if you want to know more about it.  Once we got to Seattle we realized it was gay pride day or something.  There were some crazy people around.  We went to REI, Top Pot, and Palace Kitchen.  We didn't have time to do much more.

Our flight left out this morning at 7am.  We are in coach with the commoners.  We are managing.  The wifi(not free) is helping.  At least it was only $10.  I will be glad to be back home at least for a while and then I'll be ready to go again.

I hope you have enjoyed my adventure just as much as I have.  I will be back in the next few days with a Top 10 list of the best things about our trip.  Check back!

No comments:

Post a Comment