Monday, June 27, 2011

Inside Passage

When we were in the inside passage, I don't really remember doing much.  I think we went to a disembarkation talk and then after that it was about time for Mom's mariners reception and then the mariners lunch.  Mom went into more detail in her blog so if you really want to find out what happened, you are more than welcome to check out her blog.  There is a link in the side section of my blog.  I do remember going to play bingo and I didn't win.  I was happy though that we ran into our New Zealand friends.  We hadn't seen them during the whole trip, so I was glad to finally see them.  They were so nice!  That's about all we did besides pack up.  Oh and this was the night of the master chefs dinner.  They do a little dance kinda thing.  It's kinda goofy but it's fun.  For desert they serve Baked Alaska.  I'm not a fan of Baked Alaska...I don't like strawberry ice cream or the cherry sauce they put on it, so I opted for chocolate cake. It took quite some time to get my desert but it was certainly worth the wait.  I'm serious about my chocolate cake :)

No comments:

Post a Comment