Sunday, October 2, 2011

Counting Down to a Vacation

I can't believe I'll be on my way in a little more than 7 weeks. I'm definitely ready for a vacation. Right now we are in the process of deciding on show tickets. I also know that I would like to see the 9/11 memorial. Tickets are unavailable until December which is obviously after we will be there. However, I was reading on a friends blog about how you can get into the memorial if you buy a ticket on the Hop On Hop Off Water Taxi. I think we are going to do that. It looks like it'll be fun and a different way to see NYC. Then of course we will see the parade up close and personal and do some Black Friday shopping before heading back later in the day on Black Friday. It's getting closer so I'm going to start counting down. The only thing I wish they had in NYC was a Top Pot. Next time I'll go to Seattle.

No comments:

Post a Comment