Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Thankfulness

I'm going to step away from travel talk and blog for the next month about a different topic......Being Thankful!

It's something I don't talk about as much as I should. Sometimes I take for granted all that I have been blessed with including the people I am surrounded by and the opportunities I have had. I've seen people that have challenged themselves to post 30 Days of Thankfulness this November and I wanted to challenge myself to do the same and really reflect on the blessings in my life. So here I am on November 1st to start sharing things I am thankful for. I will do my best to post for the next 30 days but if I don't, I will double/triple up some. I challenge you to do the same if you blog. If you don't, why not write it down and put it in a safe place that you can pull out when you are feeling a little down. Just a thought :)

Day 1: I'm thankful most importantly for my faith. How great it is to live in a place where I can worship God and not be ridiculed because of it. I'm thankful that God loves me enough to forgive me for all of the mistakes I've made and continues to be there when I come running back to Him. He knows my heart and my desires and has such an incredible and perfect plan for me that I see unfolding before my eyes each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment