Monday, November 14, 2011

day 14: traveling

I'm certainly thankful for traveling and getting to experience different parts of the world. I love visiting new places and finding my favorites and going back again. I love that I am disciplined enough to save up to go on fun trips each year. I've definitely got a few favorite places and a ton of places on my "I wanna visit these places one day...sooner rather than later" list. I love the excitement of researching and packing and counting down. Planning and not planning equally excite me. I love to have things to look forward to on trips. At the same time I love the "do what I want when I want to" mentality. I love traveling with different types of people whether it's my mom, my travel buddy, or old college friends they all make me happy. Traveling is part of who I am and it's a blessing I am very thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment