Tuesday, November 15, 2011

day 15: my brother

I know I already posted about being thankful for the rest of my family but I thought I'd dedicate this entire post to my thankfulness for my brother. We've grown up together getting along, fighting, making secret plans to catch Santa, business plans, plans to visit cool places and even spent a year together in college. Growing up people(teachers) were always surprised that we were related. We were very different. He's always been the outgoing one. Of course he gets his good looks from and and his smartness too :) One of my favorite memories of my brother is when we traveled through parts of Europe together with a friend of mine. We had a lot of fun and I will always remember that trip. I'll also always remember our Tiger Tunes experience at OBU. It was neat spending a year at college together. I always ask him for financial advise because he's part of the business world and knows way more about the business type stuff than I do. Anyways, I'm thankful that we can still be friends even though we are both adults and lead our own lives and don't see each other as much as we used to. He's an important part of my life and I hope he has a pretty great birthday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment