Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Merry Christmas! (a little late)

Merry Christmas!  I know I'm a few days late but with lack of internet and a slow connection speed on my iPhone thanks to AT&T, I haven't been able to do much on my phone besides the basic call, text, check facebook, you know, the necessities :)

Christmas this year was good.  I stayed close to home and am still enjoying my break from school and family time.  We visited with Chase and Lauren a few days before Christmas and then on Christmas my parents came over for brunch.  It was nice and quiet and all in all it was a good time.  I am certainly blessed!

I already have down all my Christmas decorations (they were actually down after my parents left on Christmas day), and I'm already searching the internet to see what kind of travel deals I can find in the near future.  I need a plan...I need something to get me through my next semester of school besides sweet smiles for children that tell me "I love you more!"

So, it's Wednesday and we all know what that means.....Travel Zoo Top 20 Deals came out today.  I'll be searching those shortly to see what I can come up with.

Hopefully sometime soon, I'll get some holiday/winter pictures uploaded and onto facebook and a few here.  Internet will be installed on Friday at home.  I have gone long enough without internet and I need internet to fully utilize my Christmas present, therefore I caved and called Time Warner again and got a really good deal.

I'll let you know whenever I plan my next adventure.  Hopefully it will be sometime within the next few months.  We shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment