Monday, April 30, 2012

trip advisor

I just recently started reviewing things on Trip Advisor.  I travel as much as I can and see a lot of different places but I never review the places.  However, when I am looking at a place to stay or something to do, I always read reviews.  So why not give back and help other people out that are looking to stay a certain place or visit somewhere I have been.  So with all my free time this summer, I guess I can do something useful and write some reviews of the many places I have been.

So here is your chance to help me out.  Anyone been to Fredericksburg, TX?  Any recommendations of places to eat, must sees, etc?  We are checking out the wineries and staying at a cute B&B place.  Send your recommendations my way and in the mean time I'll check out Trip Advisor.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment