Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Getting Closer

I can't believe that our trip is less than 3 weeks away!  I am super excited about it!!!  I'm trying to finished losing that last minute weight so that I can gain it on the trip and come back looking about the same.  It's no fun to go on a trip and halfway through, none of your clothes fit.  I feel like I need to start packing so I don't forget anything but I guess I could just go by my motto....If I forget it, just buy it.  I still need to book my Sydney Harbor Bridge Climb.  I've heard good reviews on the climb at sunset so I will probably go with that one.  I just need to sit down and do it and with my lack of time lately, I need to schedule in a moment to do some final research and take the plunge.  It's a hefty chunk of change, but completely worth it!  Be watching for updates leading up to the big day.  I have a ton to do at school but it will get done and I am confident in my amazing sub and my incredible team.  They do not disappoint.  It'll be here before I know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment