Monday, June 20, 2011

Quick Update

I've gotta be fast because we don't have that many internet minutes so you are getting a list of yesterdays exciting events and then todays as well.

Anchorage to Seward
1.  Bus to Seward with scenic views.
2.  Boat ride through the Kenai Peninsula.
3.  Whale watching and other sea animals were spotted.
4.  Sleeping on the boat because I was so tired.
5.  Getting on the ms Zaandam just in time to eat dinner.
6.  Free bingo and Mom won $250.
7.  Look around the ship a bit and then to bed (I was tired!).

College Fjords
1.  Slept through the glacier sightings because I was tired.
2.  Breakfast in the Pinnacle
3.  Signed up for Thermal Suite package to soak in the spa every night.
4.  Lame suite luncheon.  Wasn't really lunch....more like snacking.  Last year it was much better but this year it's a shorter cruise.
5.  Wine tasting.
6.  Blog time.
Later on.....
7.  Formal Night
8.  Spa time = relaxation

I definitely feel the ship moving....it just puts me to sleep.  I'm ready for a nap now.

1 comment:

  1. Still interesting description of your travels. I can understand the ship movements making you sleepy. We got much needed rain at home and the weather is a little cooler. Keep writing so I can keep up with you and your travels. Nanny

    ReplyDelete