Thursday, February 23, 2012

getting closer

I'm definitely ready for my spring break traveling! After tomorrow, I just have 2 more weeks. It can't get here any faster. The sad part is that it will be over before I know it.

I'm somewhat in denial that I probably won't take a summer vacation this year. I mean it's really tough considering I spent more than 2 weeks in Alaska the last 2 summers. I love that place and would do anything in my power and budget to get back there this summer but I just don't think it is going to happen. Sad! Maybe I'll figure out something equally fun. Alaska is hard to top unless it's Europe and that's certainly not happening this summer.

I guess I'll keep my eyes focused on Colorado right now because like I've said before I absolutely love the beauty of that place. I'll get to see large amounts of snow without me having to make up any days of school and that makes me happy. Even though there will be no moose sightings, I get to see the mountains and good friends. What more could I ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment