Friday, September 21, 2012

Kaylan

Let me preface this blog entry by saying it has nothing to do with traveling or any trips of any sort but instead it is about a very dear friend of mine.  Today I'm linking up to Kelly's Korner and it's her Singles Linkup day.  I know it sounds crazy but God works in ways we never imagine He will...you never know until you try.  His plan might be something completely different than we expected that it would be so that's why I asked Kaylan's permission to blog about how wonderful she is!








 Kaylan has been a dear friend for 10 years now.  We met at OBU in Arkadelphia and I'm so incredibly blessed that God has allowed me to be part of her life.  Here are some things that I (and the other "golden girls") love about Kaylan.  

First and foremost, Kaylan is a believer and follower of Christ.  She loves Jesus with her whole heart.  I have seen her follow Him even when the going got tough for her.  She is a Texan at heart but she currently lives in the Nashville area.  She is also one of the funniest people I know.  Whenever I am around her, she makes me laugh constantly.  Kaylan is also a world traveler and takes every opportunity to travel.  She has been overseas on several mission trips and continues to serve the Lord and go where He leads her.  She loves her family and would do anything for them!  Kaylan is also one of the most compassionate people I know.  She has a heart for people.  She is passionate about everything she puts her mind to, whether it be her work, her family, her friends or her life in general.  Kaylan is also very down to earth, sincere, creative, and a great cook (I need some lessons in this area for sure).  Lastly, Kaylan is country girl and diva all rolled into one!  She is one stylish girl but that doesn't take over her life.  

Kaylan is the kind of girl that every single guys mother would love for her son to bring home and introduce as his future wife.

If you think you might know someone that would be a great match for Kaylan, leave a comment and email address so she can get in contact with you.


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Krista! I love your blog and nominated you for a blog award on my blog. I hope you can participate! It's a fun way to encourage bloggers you like to keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete